Saturday, December 6, 2014

Adding Titles to Music added with Dantarion's Custom Sound Engine

Hey! I almost forgot that I can do things in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! So I was fooling around with Dantarion's Custom Sound Engine when I noticed that the music I added had no title show up when the match started. I wanted to see if there was any way to fix it, but either no one knew how or no one ever wrote a tutorial on how. So, after fiddling with the files I figured out how to do it on my own.


As far as I know this method does not corrupt My Music settings, so save files should be safe. But I always recommend keeping a backup of your saves when modding any game.

For those interested, I wrote some tutorials:
Adding Titles to Custom Sound Engine Music Basic Tutorial
Adding Titles to Custom Sound Engine Music Manual Tutorial

I may post these on Kittycorp: MeowMix once I'm absolutely certain that this is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment